There are currently no vacancies.
University Job Board is a job posting service dedicated to university related employment opportunities. For job seekers, we provide a simple and effective location to look for your next faculty, postdoc, and research position. This service is provided free of charge for both job seekers and employers. Posting a job typically costs universities huge amounts of money, just for putting a simple listing on a website. We believe that people at universities should be connected for free. Our model is to provide a free service for both job seekers and providers, now and forever.
The types of jobs that are available on University Job Board are centered around university teaching and research positions. This includes:
- faculty positions such as professor (assistant, associate, and full professor) and lecturer positions
- research positions such as postdoc (postdoctoral fellows), and research assistants
- laboratory related work such as technicians
- administrative positions including secretaries for research groups and full time university staff
- upcoming doctoral (Ph.D) and master’s (M.Sc) positions.
Please browse the categories below for the latest information.